Ok so this weekend has been really crazy for me, lots of friends, family, roller coasters, parties, pubs and of course I was live on air Sunday afternoon for the boom and bass show with CJ Dread and brother Squeaky Clean! But there’s loads of really exciting music about at the moment and great gigs coming up so loads to talk about!
Here’s a brief list of things you can look forward to in this blog:
1. An interview with Josh from the fantastic Ska/Reggae band THE SKINTS
2. An interview with Nick from the legendary pioneering punk band 999
3. A review of an evening with Mr Nice himself, HOWARD MARKS live at Sub 89, Reading
4. A review of the incredible, pioneering indie sea wave band PEACE, live from O2 islington
5. A review of the amazing math rock indie band FOALS, live at Alexandra Palace
6. A week long diary following my experiences working for NME MAGAZINE in London.
There will also be a regular podcast posted on this blog called WAY OUT RADIO. It’s an indie/ surf rock radio show featuring myself and good friend Sammy Clark. We will be DJing all the best old and new alternative music and talking about everything that’s good about life right now. It’s basically Wayne’s World on the airwaves!